Rally and Tactical Driving Instructors
We are always looking for rally and tactical driving instructors willing to work on an as-needed, 1099 contractor basis. If you have significant rally and tactical driving experience and would like to be considered for future contract instruction work, please send your resume with driving experience and references to email@example.com.
- Performing work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with FIRM standards
- Diagnosing and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification
- Explaining mechanical diagnoses and required repairs
- Continuously learning new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Inspecting and testing vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made
- Up to $80,000 a year
- Must have 5 years minimum experience
- Must have professional tools
If you would like to be considered for work, please send your resume with resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: The FIRM is located on the Keystone Heights Airport, a no smoking property. The airport has a strict no smoking policy, so employees may not smoke while at work or on the airport property. Candidates must be willing to take, and pass, a drug test and background check.