Open Track Day
We welcome drivers of all experience level to enjoy our track!
Our “Open Track Day” events, are a great way to experience high speeds, esses, hair pin turns, and the thrill of being on track; unencumbered by traffic. We run cars in groups of 6, on our 1.5 mile track, so you get a lot of seat time, and a lot of room to improve your driving skills.
We are open most Saturday’s and Sunday’s unless we have a special event. Save $50 and preregister by midnight for only $200. Additional driver fee is $150 (using the same vehicle). Guests and crew pay $10 each to enter. We also allow passengers for only $25!
If you are new to MotorsportReg, you only have to create your account once. Once your account is created, you can register for future events both here at the FIRM or at many other driving, racing, and riding groups with a click of a few buttons.
Open Track Day Schedule
- 7:30AM Gates Open*
- 8:00AM – 8:30AM Vehicle tech
- 8:45AM Mandatory Drivers Meeting
- 9:00AM – 12:00PM Track Open
- 12:00PM – 1:00PM Track Closed for Lunch
- 1:00PM – 4:00PM Track Open
- 5:00PM Gates Closed*
*The schedule is subject to change. The FIRM may suspend or cancel operations if severe weather is in the area.
All drivers *MUST* attend the mandatory drivers meeting. Gates lock at 8:30 for your safety and can not be opened for late arrivals. We do offer a 2nd drivers meeting and gates lock at 12:30 p.m.
- Preregister and save $50. Refer a first time track guest and receive $50 off and they only pay $100. Call the office for those discounts!
- Entry is PER DRIVER, not per car. Each driver must register and pay individually.
- Open Track Days/Track Attack Weekends run RAIN or SHINE!
- Drivers must wear a helmet & seat belts or safety harness at all times while on the track. Fire suits are recommended for all race prepared cars.
- An SA-2010 or newer helmet is REQUIRED for all car drivers!!
- Natural fiber long-sleeve shirt is recommended. Long pants and closed toed shoes are required!
- CONVERTIBLES, or any OPEN TOP vehicle, even with a roll bar could result in serious injury or death. They are allowed only at the owners sole risk and discretion
- All drivers must be over 18 and have a valid driver’s license.
- Drivers under 18 *may* be allowed on track if they hold a recognized competition license AND have a parent sign The FIRM’s parental liability and release waiver form.
- Everyone who enters The FIRM’s entrance gate must sign The Release and Waiver of Liability, Assumption of Risk and Indemnity Agreement (referred to herein as the “Release and Waiver”).
- For your safety and the safety of others, if you do not have prior track day experience or the track stewards determine your driving is unsafe to yourself or others, you will be required to participate in a minimum of one instruction session with one of our instructors. The cost of an instruction session is $75.00. If unsafe driving continues you may be prohibited from returning on track.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult and closely supervised at all times while on The FIRM property.
- Drivers, and all individuals accompanying them at The FIRM, are prohibited from bringing unleashed pets, smoking, alcohol, drugs, fireworks, firearms, or any unlawful item or thing, on The FIRM property.
- All trash and litter is to be deposited in proper containers and receptacles.
- The FIRM is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged personal items. Please keep all personal items you possess locked up or take measures to safeguard them appropriately.
- All Drivers are responsible for the conduct of themselves, crew members’, spectators, and guests, in all roles and capacities; AND must wear wristbands at all times.
- Speed limits are reduced to 5 mph once past the guard shack and in all other off track areas thereafter.
- Both driver and passenger windows must be completely down at all times (regardless of weather), while on track.
- Canopies are ONLY allowed in the paddock area and ONLY if properly secured.
- Any person who, directly or indirectly, causes any damage, is liable for the entire cost of repair or replacement of what was damaged, including but not limited to gates, fences, track, cones, buildings, barriers, equipment, other vehicles, etc.
- Tech Inspection required by FIRM staff
- The FIRM’s Track Policies must be adhered to at all times
Track Days are for drivers of all experience levels. However, you will be required to purchase a minimum of one instruction session with a FIRM instructor if you have no prior track experience. More information on track day instruction sessions may be found here.
Definition of Flags
- Green: Your session has started
- Checkered: Your session is over – finish this lap and return to the paddock
- Yellow: Caution, slow down, no passing and be prepared to avoid track blockage
- Red: Come to an immediate and safe stop
- Black: Slow down, no passing – come to the paddock
- Blue with yellow stripe: Check your mirrors – a faster car is about to pass you
NOTE: You must contact your insurance provider to determine if your vehicle is covered while participating in any on-track activities here at The FIRM. Regardless of the status of your personal coverage, you are solely responsible for all physical damage to your vehicle or FIRM property regardless of the cause and regardless of the status of personal insurance coverage. The FIRM does not provide any damage insurance for your personal vehicle and will not be held responsible for any damage regardless of the cause, even if such damage is caused while your vehicle is being moved or towed by FIRM staff. Should you be contacted by another driver, that other driver is also not responsible for damage to your vehicle.
*Prices are per day and a 7% Bradford County sales tax will be added.
– Jay Mutina
– Jay Mutina
– Tim Henderson
– Sameer Navelkar
– Daniel Gillrup
– Brandy Robinson
– Craig Herndon
– James Christman
Rate Your Experience At Track Days—Write A Review: