Open Track Days (Track Attack Weekend)
Test your vehicle’s setup and hone your driving skills at one of our Open Track Days or Track Attack Weekends!
Are you frustrated having to drive your car on the streets or highway? Want to see how fast you can go, safe, legal, and cheap?
Come to The FIRM for our Track Attack Open Track Weekend, come Saturday or Sunday for $214 ($250 at the gate on day of the event) additional drivers $150 (using the same vehicle). Guests and crew pay $10 each to enter, we also allow passengers for only $25! On-line registration ends at 11 pm the day prior to the event or you can register the day of the event at the gate. No speed limits, no cops, and no traffic lights! Just bring your car and a SA2010 or newer helmet.
Click on the following MotorsportReg button to register and pay for your next Open Track Day at The FIRM.
If you are new to MotorsportReg, you only have to create your account once. Once your account is created, you can register for future events both here at the FIRM or at many other driving, racing, and riding groups with a click of a few buttons.
Open Track Day Schedule
- 7:30AM Gates Open*
- 8:00AM – 8:30AM Vehicle tech
- 8:45AM Mandatory Drivers Meeting
- 9:00AM – 12:00PM Track Open
- 12:00PM – 1:00PM Track Closed for Lunch
- 1:00PM – 4:00PM Track Open
- 5:00PM Gates Closed*
*The schedule is subject to change. The FIRM may suspend or cancel operations if severe weather is in the area.
A CLOSED FACE SA-2010 OR NEWER MOTORSPORTS HELMET IS REQUIRED FOR ALL ROAD COURSE DRIVERS/PASSENGERS. We do not allow DOT or M-rated helmets. We have helmets for sale at the track.
- Entry is PER DRIVER, not per car. Each driver must register and pay individually. Pre-registration is strongly recommended.
- If you are unable to attend, give us a call and we will gladly credit your payment towards a future event. We do not offer refunds.
- Open Track Days/Track Attack Weekends run RAIN or SHINE!
- All drivers *MUST* attend the mandatory drivers meeting. If you fail to attend the drivers meeting, you may not be allowed on track. If you know you won’t make it on time please contact us as soon as possible and we will make arrangements.
- Drivers must wear helmet and seat belts at all times when on the track
- A SA-2010 or newer helmet is REQUIRED for all car drivers!!
- Natural fiber long-sleeve shirt is recommended. Long pants and closed toed shoes are required!
- CONVERTIBLES ARE NOT ALLOWED unless they have proper roll over protection (roll bars or cage)
- Tech Inspection required by FIRM staff
- The FIRM’s Track Policies must be adhered to at all times
- Participants who do not attend the mandatory tech inspection and mandatory drivers/rider meeting may not be permitted on the track until they see the FIRM’s Event Manager
- All drivers must be over 18 and have valid driver’s license
- Drivers under 18 *may* be allowed on track if they hold a recognized competition license AND have a parent sign The FIRM’s parental liability and release waiver form
- Good condition working seat belts or full safety harnesses are required
- Fire suits are recommended for all race prepared cars
- The paddock speed limit at The FIRM is 10 MPH
- Both the driver and passenger windows must be down
- Passing is allowed when the wheels are straight and then only with a “point by” from the driver being passed
- Return to pit-out for tire inspection if you have put two or more wheels off course
- If you drop two or more wheels off the course, go to the paddock for consultation. Repeated off course driving may end your day.
- Track Days run rain or shine with no refunds*
- Track Days are for drivers of all experience levels. However, you will be required to purchase a minimum of one instruction session with a FIRM instructor if you have no prior track experience. More information on track day instruction sessions may be found here.
- The FIRM reserves the right to refuse access to the track to anyone at anytime
Definition of Flags
- Green: Your session has started
- Checkered: Your session is over – finish this lap and return to the paddock
- Yellow: Caution, slow down, no passing and be prepared to avoid track blockage
- Red: Come to an immediate and safe stop
- Black: Slow down, no passing – come to the paddock
- Blue with yellow stripe: Check your mirrors – a faster car is about to pass you
NOTE: You must contact your insurance provider to determine if your vehicle is covered while participating in any on-track activities here at The FIRM. Regardless of the status of your personal coverage, you are solely responsible for all physical damage to your vehicle or FIRM property regardless of the cause and regardless of the status of personal insurance coverage. The FIRM does not provide any damage insurance for your personal vehicle and will not be held responsible for any damage regardless of the cause, even if such damage is caused while your vehicle is being moved or towed by FIRM staff. Should you be contacted by another driver, that other driver is also not responsible for damage to your vehicle.
*Prices are per day and a 7% Bradford County sales tax will be added.
– Sameer Navelkar
– Daniel Gillrup
– Brandy Robinson
– Craig Herndon
– James Christman
Rate Your Experience At Track Days—Write A Review: