East Loop Circuit
The East Loop is The FIRM’s workhorse solo car and novice driver training track. With plenty of runoff room, it is ideal for quick tests of suspension and brake setups or for use as a Solo event or exotic car driving experience. It is also connected to our .4 mile advanced driving track which offers advanced multi-surface training options for exciting driver training opportunities.
Smooth and flat with generous runoff areas, the East Loop also has a wide grassy shoulder on the outside of one straight and a wide limestone shoulder on the other, ideal for low-traction driver and vehicle testing and control opportunities.
- Half mile / .8km
- Connected to our .4 mile / .64km advanced driving track
- 30 ft / 9.1m nominal width
- 1100 ft / 335.28m nominal straights
- Concrete curbing
- Quick and easy access to the Small Vehicle Dynamics Pad and Paddock
- Can be driven in either direction