The FIRM’s Full Circuit is one of the most technically challenging road courses in the South. The 1.6 mile road course, which has 10 turns, a set of ‘esses’ and an optional 4-turn ‘shoebox’, is connected to our .4 mile advanced driver training circuit giving us two miles of paved driver training surfaces.
The Full Circuit provides a challenging, highly technical, yet entertaining driving and riding experience. The FIRM’s Open Track Days program uses the Full Circuit exclusively and with good reason: It’s a fun-to-drive venue that is also great for testing yourself and your vehicle!
- 1.6 miles / 2.57km road racing track
- Connected to our .4 mile / .64km advanced driving track
- 30 ft / 9.1m nominal width
- 1725 ft / 525.78m straight (shoebox bypassed)
- 10 turns – may run optional ‘shoebox’
- 1 banked turn
- Elevation change in shoebox
- Curbing at all turns on road racing track
- Runs in multiple directions