One Day 4WD Rally Driving Course
This is a One Day 4WD rally course. With a one student to one instructor ratio, you’ll get close attention and training. This course is ideal for the enthusiast requiring a taste of real world 4WD rallying.
- Intermediate 1-day driver training course
- 1-to-1 instruction
- 5 to 6 hours behind the wheel
- Train in 4-wheel drive rally car
- Solo and skid pad car control techniques
- Vision Management
- Weight transfer and traction management
- Hand-brake turns
- Pendulum turns
- 4-wheel drifts
- $1895 per driver
If you’ve already registered for a class, click here for student information.
All vehicles you use at the RallyPro Performance Driving School at The FIRM must be fully covered for damages or you must post a damage deposit as described in our Vehicle Damage Agreement.