Open Track Day Instruction
The Open Track Day Instruction is a personalized 20 minute driving instruction session we offer on our Open Track Days. New open track day customers are required to demonstrate prior open track driving experience. If you are new to open track driving or feel you could benefit from personalized instruction, you can purchase one or more sessions with one of our instructors. You can purchase multiple sessions. These personalized sessions provide basic track driving techniques for novice track day students.
- Offered on Open Track Days Only
- You must be registered for the Open Track Day
- 1-to-1 instruction
- 20 minute sessions per unit purchased
- Right-seat coaching in your car (must have a passenger seat)
- Teaches basic track line, braking areas, and shift points
- $75 per driver per 20 minute session
Open Track Day Instruction is only offered to registered Open Track Day participants, are subject to limited availability and are sold in a first come, first serviced basis. Please visit our Open Track Day page for more information on registering for our next Open Track Day here at The FIRM.