Rally Cross Driving Course
This is a half day course featuring one-on-one driver training that teaches you the basics for competing in rally cross events. Each student gets approximately 2.5 hours behind the wheel. This course is ideal for rally enthusiast looking to begin with club rally cross competition events or anyone looking for a basic rally driving experience. The basics of European-style rally racing will be taught while focusing on giving you the skills needed to navigate the challenging rally cross courses.
The class is offered on our purpose-built 1,000 skid pad and rally cross course.
- Ideal half-day beginner to intermediate driver training
- 1-to-1 instruction
- 2-wheel drive car
- 2.5 hours behind the wheel
- Solo and skid pad car control techniques
- Vision Management
- Weight transfer and traction management
- Hand-brake turns
- Pendulum turns
- 4-wheel drifts
- Classes are scheduled several times throughout the month
- Custom class dates are available for groups of two or more
- $895 per driver
If you’ve already registered for a class, click here for student information.
All vehicles you use at the RallyPro Performance Driving School at The FIRM must be fully covered for damages or you must post a damage deposit as described in our Vehicle Damage Agreement.