The FIRM’s Rally Stages form the core of everything we do here at The FIRM. Our reconfigurable, linkable, reversible stages are like no other low-traction performance driving training facility in the world and are ideal for repetitive practice sessions to hone techniques essential to mastering the sport of rally racing.
- Approximately 11 miles / 17.70km in contiguous length
- Easily reconfigured
- Repetitive practice areas
- Hard-pack limestone (east stages)
- Softer sandy loam (west stages)
- Wide roads, cleared areas (east stages)
- Narrow roads, wooded (west stages)