Full Day Class Schedule
- 8:00 AM Gates Open*
- 8:30 AM Arrive at FIRM to sign waiver and complete any paperwork
- 9:00 AM-9:45 AM Classroom Session
- 9:45 AM-10:00 AM Car Orientation
- 10:00 AM-11:00 AM Solo track driving with weight transfer training
- 11:00 AM-12:00 PM Vehicle dynamics pad exercises and loose surface training
- 12:00 PM-1:00 PM lunch
- 1:00 PM-4:00 PM Rally Stage driving training
*The schedule is subject to change. Class runs rain or shine, however classes may be suspended if severe weather is in the area.
Basic Student Information
- Please eat a good breakfast and arrive at 8:30 AM.
- Once you arrive at gate G-2, please use the phone by the gate to call the office, and one of our staff will open gate for you. Or contact us to the phone number posted on the FIRM sign attached to the gate.
- Your class instruction will begin promptly at 9:00 AM.
- Please bring your driver’s license with you.
- Be sure to wear a long-sleeved shirt, long pants, and closed-toed shoes. Racing suits are available if needed.
- Personal helmets are allowed if they are an SA-2010 or newer, but please be aware that if your helmet is not equipped with communication connectors compatible with our systems, you won’t have in-car communications with your instructor.
- Our customers are welcome to make use of their own GoPro or similar equipment. We have camera mounts available if needed. The FIRM is not responsible for lost or damaged recording equipment.
- We will provide beverages and snacks during the courses. For full day courses, there will be a 1-hour lunch break and lunch will be provided. If you have any special dietary needs, please let us know in advance of your arrival.
- Lunch is included with all of our courses with the exception of a half day course. Lunch is $15 per additional non-participating guest.
- If you are attending any of our Off-Road or ATV/UTV courses, plan on bringing a change of shoes and clothes. You will get dirty.
- We recommend you bring an extra change of clothes when attending any course.
- While guests are welcome, please understand that they will not be able to ride or drive in any of the activities.
- Our school vehicles are predominantly manual transmission equipped. If you are not able to use a manual, no problem! We will teach you how to drive a manual transmission car as part of the course.
- Full day courses typically end at 4:00 PM. Half day courses typically end at 1:00 PM.
Photo/Video Package Option
The Action Package with Video includes 25-40 photos and GoPro in car video of your experience. Your Action Package will be sent to you on CD or jump drive following your course. The cost for the Action Package is only $99.00 for your first class day plus $75 for each additional day for multiple day courses.
Our recommended lodging is the Hampton Lake Bed and Breakfast (800-480-4522). You can also visit our Lodging page for additional lodging options. Please mention The FIRM when booking a room at these establishments. If you choose to stay in Jacksonville, or Gainesville, allow at least 45 minutes to an hour travel time to the track.
We are located at the Keystone Heights Airpark, just off FL100 about 4.5 miles north of Keystone Heights, Florida and about 8 miles south of Starke, Florida. Some GPS units have a hard time finding us, so here are some simple directions:
- From FL100, look for the white “Keystone Heights Airpark” and our black “FIRM/RallyPro/ISA sign at the intersection of FL100 and Airport Road (Some GPS units refer to Airport Road as 82nd Street)
- Turn onto Airport Road and go approximately 1/4 mile. Look for the black “FIRM/RallyPro/ISA sign on the right.
- Turn left at the FIRM sign and you will see an airport gate marked “G-2”.
- Call the main office at 352-473-2999 and we will open the gate for you.
- When the gate opens, pull forward and turn left onto a gravel road. Drive approximately 9/10ths of a mile and you will see our complex entry gate.
- Park in front of the white building with the FIRM/RallyPro/ISA signs on it.
All vehicles you use at the RallyPro Performance Driving School at The FIRM must be fully covered for damages or you must post a damage deposit as described in our Vehicle Damage Agreement.
If you have any special needs during your visit, please let your instructor or one of our office staff know and we will do our best accommodate you.
Thank you for choosing the FIRM racing school.