ATV & UTV Courses at The FIRM
ATV & UTV Courses at The FIRM
Looking to master off-road driving in ATVs or UTVs? The FIRM is the best place for you! We have expert instructors, and an unbeatable ATV/UTV playground! This course is designed to have a great experience or to advance your technical skills.
ATV & UTV Course Overview
ATV/UTV courses include at least 1 hour of classroom instruction and a 2:1 student/instructor ratio. Two students are required per UTV/side-by-side vehicle, and you must sign up with at least 4 students per course.
Military Grade ATV’s & UTV’s
- At The FIRM, we use full-size, 700cc or larger Polaris military/commercial ATVs/UTVs. Powerful, reliable, and able to take on any terrain, our off-road vehicles are truly top-notch – and are used by U.S. military groups for training.
ATV & UTV Train The Trainer Course
If you’re an advanced rider, The FIRM can offer you specialized “Train The Trainer” courses. Taught by a Polaris Certified Instructor, this course will give you all of the skills and expertise you need to teach an ATV class or course of your own!
Skills To Master
- Slope Maneuvers & Hill Climbs
- Tight & Confined Tree Line Navigation
- Cone Courses & Control
- Cornering & Braking
- Obstacles Courses
- Deep Water Crossing
- Winching & Recovery
- Highly Technical Skills with Quick Reaction Time
- Ultimate Equipment Control Management
Our training facility has been approved by both Polaris and the ATV Safety Institute (ASI). The FIRM has over 400 acres with obstacle courses and multi-surface terrain. Our courses include miles of trails that offer a wide range of experiences through mud, forested trails, sand pits, deep water crossing, and elevated hill climbs.
Obstacles range from super fun to extreme fun – and are designed to push the limits of even the most skilled riders. From our 3 mile ATV “Safari” course with 50 obstacles, to our ultimate “Over The Edge” course that includes winching and water crossings, there’s a course here for ATV/UTV riders of every skill level.
Congratulations! You’re on your way to an amazing day. Here’s what you need to know!
- 8:30 AM Meet & Greet
- Snacks & Coffee Provided
- 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM Classroom & In-Car Instruction
- 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM Lunch Provided
- 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM In-Car Instruction
- Please eat a good breakfast and arrive at 8:30 AM for sign in.
- Once you arrive at gate G-2, please use the phone by the gate to call the office, and so our team can buzz you in.
- Please bring your driver’s license with you.
- Be sure to wear a long-sleeved shirt, long pants, and closed-toed shoes. Racing suits are available if needed.
- Personal helmets are allowed if they are an SA-2010 or newer, but use one of ours if you would like to have in-car communications with your instructor.
- Our customers are welcome to make use of their own GoPro or similar equipment. We have camera mounts available if needed.
- Snacks and drinks are for everyone. Lunch is complimentary for full day courses and $15.00 for half day courses or guests if you wish to dine with us.
- If you are attending any of our Off-Road or ATV/UTV courses, plan on bringing a change of shoes and clothes. You will get dirty.
- While guests are welcome, please understand that they will not be able to ride or drive in any of the activities.
- Our school vehicles are predominantly manual transmission equipped. If you are not able to use a manual, no problem! We will teach you how to drive a manual transmission car as part of the course.
The Action Package will be sent via digital download with 25-40 photos only for $199 or with photos and video for $350.
We are located at Keystone Heights Airpark, just off FL100 about 4.5 miles north of Keystone Heights, Florida and about 8 miles south of Starke, Florida. Some GPS units have a hard time finding us, so here are some simple directions:
- From FL100, look for the white “Keystone Heights Airpark” and our black “FIRM/RallyPro/ISA sign at the intersection of FL100 and Airport Road (Some GPS units refer to Airport Road as 82nd Street)
- Turn onto Airport Road and go approximately 1/4 mile. Look for the black “FIRM/RallyPro/ISA sign on the right.
- Turn left at the FIRM sign and you will see an airport gate marked “G-2”.
- Call the main office at 352-473-2999 and we will open the gate for you.
- When the gate opens, pull forward and turn left onto a gravel road. Drive approximately 9/10ths of a mile and you will see our complex entry gate.
- Park in front of the white building with the FIRM/RallyPro/ISA signs on it.
All vehicles you use at the RallyPro Performance Driving School at The FIRM must be fully covered for damages or you must post a damage deposit as described in our Vehicle Damage Agreement.
If you have any special needs just let a team member know, we are here for you! Thank you for choosing the RallyPro Performance Driving School at The FIRM.