Team Building Experience
The Florida International Rally & Motorsport Park (The FIRM)
The FIRM at Keystone Heights Airport offers the ultimate, interactive, adrenaline pumping, and totally customizable team building experience. We train Tier-1 forces, so you can take the same skills we teach our elite forces, into the boardroom, to crush market obstacles. If you want to treat your top clients to a life-changing experience, or your top producers to a company event they are excited to attend, then choose your next team building experience now!
The FIRM Campus
- 420 acre playground
- Over 20 miles of configurable, paved, gravel and off-road courses
- 1.6 mile road course with hairpin turns and esses
- Six rally course stages creating 11 miles of challenges
- Half-mile paved go-kart track
- Shooting center with 6 gun ranges (pistol and carbine)
- Safari and obstacle courses
- Classroom and dining facilities
Team Building Events
Teams fall into ruts and lose their edge. Powerpoints and slides become mind-numbing. Want radical disruption in your organization? Plan your next board meeting, corporate event or customer appreciation social at The FIRM at Keystone Heights Airport. Our Team building events give practical application to core strategic skills like how to; follow detailed instructions, identify key strengths, synergize, react effectively under pressure, leadership development, find creative solutions to overcome market barriers, and finally how to win for your organization against your competition. Learn more about our facility rental and event planning here.
Nothing builds team spirit better than a great relay race. At The FIRM, we’ve added a few twists to this fun activity. After a few warm up laps, everyone will be assigned a role; change tires, work on pit stops, and switch with the current driver. The entire process is timed, so team members have to learn to switch off quickly in a variety of roles. The winner is the fastest team to finish their tasks. For the “Grand Finale”, each team member will choose the role they performed best, and will have a final face off.
This event helps teams identify key strengths, synergize in groups for best results, how to think fast, and work smart under pressure and build winning team strategies!
In the blindfold race, each team member will be assigned a specific role. Every group must work together in order to get their car across the finish line first. We blindfold the driver and the team is responsible for issuing instructions. For example, one team member will tell the driver when to turn right and when to brake, while another team member will instruct when to accelerate and turn left. Together, the team members must direct the blindfolded driver to successfully finish one lap!
The blindfold race is a great way to help team members learn how to be diverse; be able to maintain a sense of humor under pressure, pivot roles based on key strengths, build trust, and work together efficiently!
Everybody loves an old-fashioned treasure hunt, especially when you throw motorsports into the mix! We will supply each team with an off-road vehicle and a clue to begin the scavenger hunt which takes place off-road. You’ll be zipping through trails, searching for the next clue, to solve the puzzle before the competition.
This exercise demonstrates how in the business world, we are often searching for clues to gain that competitive edge. We plan. We strategize. We search. We race around. We fail. We try again. We get lost. We find our way. We fail again. This is all part of the process to succeed. Don’t wait! Book your next team building experience today!
Go Karts are not only how many racers get started to learn car control, they are also super fun! In this team building activity we will give you instructions to follow that require team planning and coordination. This course is all about following detailed instructions, thinking strategically through order of operations and matching skill sets to job design in order to win!
Congratulations! You’re on your way to an amazing team building experience at The FIRM. Here’s what you need to know!
- 8:30 AM Meet & Greet
- Snacks & Coffee Provided
- 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM Classroom & In-Car Instruction
- 8:30 AM Meet & Greet
- Snacks & Coffee Provided
- 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM Classroom & In-Car Instruction
- 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM Lunch Provided
- 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM In-Car Instruction
- Weekend 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Weekday 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM
- Please eat a good breakfast and arrive at 8:30 AM for sign in.
- Once you arrive at gate G-2, please use the phone by the gate to call the office, and so our team can buzz you in.
- Please bring your driver’s license with you.
- Be sure to wear a long-sleeved shirt, long pants, and closed-toed shoes. Racing suits are available if needed.
- Personal helmets are allowed if they are an SA-2010 or newer, but use one of ours if you would like to have in-car communications with your instructor.
- Our customers are welcome to make use of their own GoPro or similar equipment. We have camera mounts available if needed.
- Snacks and drinks are for everyone. Lunch is complimentary for full day courses and $15.00 for half day courses or guests if you wish to dine with us.
- If you are attending any of our Off-Road or ATV/UTV courses, plan on bringing a change of shoes and clothes. You will get dirty.
- While guests are welcome, please understand that they will not be able to ride or drive in any of the activities.
- Our school vehicles are predominantly manual transmission equipped. If you are not able to use a manual, no problem! We will teach you how to drive a manual transmission car as part of the course.
The Action Package will be sent via digital download with 25-40 photos only for $199 or with photos and video for $350.
We are located at Keystone Heights Airpark, just off FL100 about 4.5 miles north of Keystone Heights, Florida and about 8 miles south of
Starke, Florida. Some GPS units have a hard time finding us, so here are some simple directions:
- From FL100, look for the white “Keystone Heights Airpark” and our black “FIRM/RallyPro/ISA sign at the intersection of FL100 and Airport Road (Some GPS units refer to Airport Road as 82nd Street)
- Turn onto Airport Road and go approximately 1/4 mile. Look for the black “FIRM/RallyPro/ISA sign on the right.
- Turn left at the FIRM sign and you will see an airport gate marked “G-2”.
- Call the main office at 352-473-2999 and we will open the gate for you.
- When the gate opens, pull forward and turn left onto a gravel road. Drive approximately 9/10ths of a mile and you will see our complex entry gate.
- Park in front of the white building with the FIRM/RallyPro/ISA signs on it.
All vehicles you use at the RallyPro Performance Driving School at The FIRM must be fully covered for damages or you must post a damage deposit as described in our Vehicle Damage Agreement.
If you have any special needs just let a team member know, we are here for you! Thank you for choosing the RallyPro Performance Driving School at The FIRM.
To Schedule Your Next Team Building Experience Now!