Privacy & Legal
The Florida International Rally and Motorsport Park (The FIRM), Inc.
Welcome to The Florida International Rally and Motorsport Park at Keystone Heights Airport Online Booking. Our Online Booking platform offers you the ultimate convenience in the palm of your hands. Please review our Privacy & Legal section; below you’ll find our Driver & Guest Policies, Facility & Track Policies, Terms & Conditions and Liability Release, Waiver, Discharge and Covenant Not to Sue as part of your booking process with The FIRM.
If you have any questions, just call 352-473-2999, email [email protected] or Ichat with us Now!
Driver & Guest Policies
- Everyone who enters The FIRM must sign The Release and Waiver of Liability, Assumption of Risk and Indemnity Agreement (referred to herein as the “Release and Waiver”).
- For everyone’s safety, if you do not have prior track day experience or the track stewards determine your driving is at risk, you will be required to participate in a minimum of one instruction session with one of our instructors. Visit our Open Track Page for current rates. If unsafe driving continues you may be required to attend additional training.
- All drivers must be over (18), and have a valid driver’s license. Drivers under (18) are allowed on the track if they hold a valid competition license. A parent or guardian must also sign The FIRM’s parental liability/release form. Minors must be accompanied by an adult and closely supervised at all times while on The FIRM property.
- Drivers, and all individuals accompanying them at The FIRM, are prohibited from smoking or bringing unleashed pets, alcohol, drugs, fireworks, firearms, or any unlawful item or thing at The FIRM.
- The FIRM is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged personal items. Please keep all personal items you possess locked up or take measures to safeguard them appropriately.
- All Drivers are responsible for the conduct of themselves, crew members’, spectators, and guests, in all roles and capacities; AND must wear wristbands.
- Speed limits are reduced to (5) mph once past the guard shack and in all other off-track areas thereafter.
- Both driver and passenger windows must be completely down at all times; rain or shine.
- Canopies are ONLY allowed in the paddock area and ONLY if properly secured.
- Any person who, directly or indirectly, causes any damage, is liable for the entire cost of repair or replacement of what was damaged, including but not limited to gates, fences, track, cones, buildings, barriers, equipment, other vehicles, etc.
Facility & Track Policies
- Pavement – We encourage a community of support, so if you see anyone with jacks, jack stands, trailer jacks and feet, motorcycle stands and motorcycle kickstands, please remind them to use wood blocks. This will protect the track for all our enjoyment and save them expensive damage fees.
- Cookouts – We love cookouts and allow gas or charcoal grills in the Paddock area. Just let us know your plans and what time to come for dinner!
- Tidy and Safe – Oops! If you spill any fluids use XSORB or see a track steward. Fast cars and slick surfaces are a major hazard so please report any slick spots!
- Disposal of Waste Fluid and Environmental Debris – We provide waste drums for all fluid disposal. Aim carefully please and avoid spills!
- Garages and Trailer Rentals – We have garages and places to park your trailer for lease. Call us to find out more information.
- Off-Road Areas – We have a lot of land, shared with the Airport, Military Training partners, and a hunting club. It is dangerous to go outside of designated areas during designated hours.
- Tow Eyes – It is strongly recommended (required for race cars) that all vehicles have at least two (2) easily accessible and usable tow eyes on the front and rear of the car. They must not protrude dangerously from the car, and they must be accessible without manipulation of the bodywork or panels. They should be strong enough to support the weight of the car. If no tow eyes are available, the towing crew will hook onto other areas that may cause damage to the car. The FIRM shall not be held responsible for any damage caused while towing any car.
- Trailer Drops – Trailer drops are allowed for registered events during the contract agreed upon days or times. Please check with your event coordinator, or call the office, to confirm times and places for trailers.
- Vendors – We love to support our local community and often allow food trucks and other vendors. Vendors must be registered with the office. Since we do military training and race teams test-n-tune, we do not allow any videography or photography without prior written approval. We’ve had a few unscrupulous vendors sneak in as spectators and attempt to solicit customers. So please let a steward know if anyone who is not a FIRM team member approaches you to buy their products/services.
The FIRM has adopted the National Weather Service industry standard 30-30 rule in order to mitigate possible risks to drivers, workers and spectators from cloud-to-ground lightning. The Track Steward will count between seeing lightning and hearing thunder. If the steward can’t reach a 30 second count then all activities will be stopped as lightning is a risk. Only after no thunder is heard for 30 minutes following the last lightning burst can activities resume. Since Florida storms can be as short as a few minutes, or as long as a few hours, the steward will wait up to 30 minutes for a storm to pass and then start the 30 minute count down. If after 30 minutes the storm does not pass, the event may be cancelled at the Track Stewards discretion. However, this means the maximum of 1 hour from when activities are stopped will lapse before activities may resume.
Terms & Conditions
Minors and Waivers
- We are excited to offer our services to those with a valid license that are (16) and older or (14) and older for our Teen Safety Driver Course. Simply have your parent or guardian sign the Minor Waiver.
- Everyone over (18), who comes on site, will sign the Liability Waiver and the Gun Range Waiver if they plan to be at the range.
- Most auto policies do not cover track insurance. Click here Track Insurance or here Track Insurance for two quotes from independent and non-affiliated vendors provided for your convenience.
- When driving our vehicles you will sign a Vehicle Damage Agreement and may choose our vehicle fee option to avoid a large deposit or potential high repair cost. This is not insurance, but it does insure you won’t pay full price for potential damages to The FIRM vehicles
Payments and Credits
- Now that you are ready to book this amazing immersive driving experience, go ahead and tell all your friends! In fact, just bring them along as spectators, or add them onto your driving school course, for only $500 more (certain restrictions may apply).
- Payments are due in full, at the time of booking, in most cases. Some private events, or track rentals, require 50% down, and 50% prior to the event. Give us a call if you have any payment questions.
- Courtesy notices by you in the event your event has to be rescheduled ensure we all win! In fact, we reward courtesy notices made at least (30) calendar days prior to the course by allowing you to rebook the course within 1 year. Without a (14) day courtesy notice we have either denied someone else your space, or do not have enough time to book an event to recover the loss of your space. Therefore, failure to provide a courtesy notice at least (30) days prior to the event, or events rescheduled a second time, will incur an administration fee as follows: Day 10 – 14 = 25% fee of total cost, Day 7-9 = 50% of total cost, Day 4-6 = 75% of total cost and 3 days or less = 100% of total cost. Provide timely courtesy notices so we can all win!
- Since The FIRM provides military training, classes you’ve booked may need to be rescheduled. Although this is rare, we will notify you and help you find another date that works for you!
- Have a gift certificate? Just enter the certificate code during booking and it will apply your credit there. Certificates are valid for 12 months from date of issuance. Certificates are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Merchandise Refund(s) will only be issued within 30 days of purchase with a receipt.
Privacy & 3rd Party Vendors
- We never sell you out! In fact, we don’t want to share you with anyone else either! Well, unless we have to by law, to enforce our policies, comply with legal or insurance requests, or for the protection of property, or the rights of others.
- We are not that into cookies either. So just adjust your browser settings, but keep in mind some portions of our booking may require their use.
- We may, from time-to-time, use your company or personal name for marketing purposes. So please make sure to send us written notice (7266 Airport Road, Starke, FL 32091) if you want your name kept confidential.
- We do keep all your personal information in order to notify you of super cool deals via email, Facebook and other social media outlets.
- We do use 3rd party vendors for things like marketing, food, registrations or to provide different payment options; so make sure to read their terms and conditions!
Photo & Video Disclaimer
- By entering these premises, you understand that you may be photographed, filmed, or videotaped and you hereby give The FIRM the unqualified right to take pictures and/or recordings of you and grant the perpetual right to use your likeness, image, photo (collectively, “image”), without compensation, for broadcast or exhibition in any medium and to put the finished pictures/recordings to any legitimate use without limitation or reservation. You hereby waive, release and forever discharge The FIRM from and against any and all claims or actions arising out of or resulting from any use of your image.
- Simply write to us at 7266 Airport Road, Starke, Florida 32091, if you wish to have your image or name kept confidential.
- By participating in an event at The FIRM or by failing to notify The FIRM, in writing, your desire to not have your photograph used by The FIRM, you are agreeing to release, defend, hold harmless and indemnify The FIRM from any and all claims involving the use of your picture or likeness.
- Any person or organization not affiliated with The FIRM may not use, copy, alter or modify The FIRM photographs, graphics, videography or other, similar reproductions or recordings without advance written permission for The FIRM.
Liability Release, Waiver, Discharge and Covenant Not to Sue
This is a legally binding Release, Waiver, Discharge and Covenant Not to Sue (collectively, “Release”), made voluntarily by me, the Releasor, on my own behalf, and on behalf of my heirs, executors, administrators, legal representatives and assigns (hereinafter collectively, “Releasor,” “I” or “me”, which terms shall also include Releasor’s parents or guardian, if Releasor is under 18 years of age) to The Florida International Rally and Motorsport Park, Inc. (“The FIRM”).
As the Releasor, I fully recognize that there are dangers and risks to which I may be exposed by participating in activities at The FIRM (the “Activity” including but not limited to driving courses, open track days, off-road driving, driver instruction, riding in vehicles at any phase of operation, vehicle entry and exit, rescue operations or attempts, demonstrations, jumps, ground transportation or operation of any vehicle, use of equipment, or any activity whatsoever at The FIRM facility, in transit to The FIRM activities, or at of The FIRM’s events on site or off-site).
As the Releasor, I understand that The FIRM does not require me to participate in this Activity, but I want to do so despite the possible dangers and risks and despite this Release. With informed consent, and for valuable consideration received, including assistance provided by The FIRM, as the Releasor, I agree to assume and take on myself all of the risks and responsibilities in any way arising from or associated with this Activity, and I release The FIRM and all of its affiliates, divisions, departments and other units, committees and groups, and its and their respective governing boards, officers, directors, principals, trustees, legal representatives, members, owners, employees, student volunteers, agents, administrators, assigns, and contractors (collectively “Releasees”), from any and all claims, demands, suits, judgments, damages, actions and liabilities of every name and nature whatsoever, whenever occurring, whether known or unknown, contingent or fixed, at law or in equity, that I may suffer at any time arising from or in connection with the Activity, including any injury or harm to me, my death, or damage to my property (collectively “Liabilities”), and I agree to defend, indemnify, and save Releasees harmless from and against any and all Liabilities.
As the Releasor, I voluntarily assume all risk of personal injury or death sustained during this Activity. I recognize that this Release means I am giving up, among other things, all rights to sue Releasees for injuries, damages or losses I may incur. I also understand that this Release binds my heirs, executors, administrators, legal representatives and assigns, as well as myself. I also affirm that I have adequate medical or health insurance to cover any medical assistance I may require. I affirm that I am personally responsible for all costs associated with medical treatment, vehicular damage, equipment damage, or property damage that I may incur. I agree not to participate in activities at The FIRM unless I am medically able and properly trained, and I agree to abide by the decision of The FIRM official or agent, regarding my approval to participate in rally or motor-sport activities. I agree that this Release shall be governed for all purposes by Florida law, without regard to such law on choice of law.
Acknowledgment of Liability for Damage to Property
As the Releasor, you acknowledge you are fully responsible and liable for any and all damages you incur for any vehicles you use at The FIRM. This includes all motorized vehicles operated, regardless of ownership, on The FIRM property, with or without FIRM supervision. The Releasor is fully responsible and liable for any damage or impact incurred with any person or property. Property includes vehicles, objects, buildings or other structures, and any other tangible property. By engaging in any Activity at The FIRM, the Releasor accepts personal responsibility and liability for costs to repair damaged property and costs to replace destroyed property. As the Releasor, you accept full responsibility for any negligent actions that result in injury or other bodily harm to Releasees or other guests at The FIRM.
If Releasor is under eighteen (18) years of age:
If you are making this acknowledgment on behalf of a minor, you must read the below parental consent, release and waiver of liability, assumption of risk, and indemnity agreement
As the parent or guardian of a Releasor under 18 years of age, I hereby confirm I have read all of the above and accept each and every provision therein on behalf of myself as well as on behalf of my child. I intend that this agreement be irrevocably binding upon me, upon my child, and upon each and all respective heirs, executors, administrators and assigns. I represent and warrant that I am at least 18 years of age, that I am the parent or legal guardian of the Releasor under 18 years of age, and that I have legal authority to enter into this agreement and to bind my child, and that I agree to defend and indemnify each and all of the Releasees from and against any and all liability or claims, monetary award, attorney’s fees or costs, whatsoever, arising out of or related in any way to my child’s participation in The FIRM’s activities. I acknowledge that the Releasees are specifically relying upon these representations made by me in allowing my child to participate in The FIRM’s activities.
IN THE EVENT OF ANY DISCREPANCY BETWEEN ANY LANGUAGE AND TERMS ON THIS PAGE OR SITE AND THE LANGUAGE AND TERMS ON THE [EXACT NAME OF WAIVER], THE LANGUAGE AND TERMS ON THE [EXACT NAME OF WAIVER] CONTROLS.