Teen Driving School, Ages 14 to 19
Our teen driving class will not help your teen to get a driver’s license. It’s better! We better prepare them for real-world driving scenarios!
RallyPro Performance Driving School at The FIRM cares about the safety of your teen driver as much as you do! Our RallyPro instructors have years of experience helping teens learn advanced driving skills in a dynamic learning environment where they will walk away smiling. This is not parking lot instruction and cone turns. Our teen driving school teach total car control and safe driving practices.
The most unique aspect of our teen driving school is the ability to offer real-world surface change challenges (going from asphalt to dirt and back again. Even experienced drivers over-correct and spin out of control when not properly trained on how to safely handle the weight transfer that happens when tires go off-road. This overreaction is a leader in fatalities. Train here to correct it! “We Save Lives!”
National Stats | Accident > Cause
Top 5 Reasons To Go Manual
Absolute Control of acceleration and breaking.
Avoid Distractions. Hands are too busy to text!
Flexibility. You can hop in any car and feel confident.
Save money. Less initial costs, maintenance, and repairs.
Save on fuel costs.
Teen Driving Course | What You Will Learn
- FREE VIDEO WITH COURSE BOOKING
- 2:1 Instruction | $800 per student
- Increased Driver Confidence
- Car Control | Vision Management
- Weight Transfer Management
- Manual Transmission Driving Skills
- Experience Off-Road Correction
- Navigate Obstacles | Emergency Stopping
- Test and Refine Reflexes
Class held the last Sunday & Wednesday of every month.
Minimum age 14, up to 19. When you book, indicate your teen’s skill set in the notes section at check out!
Congratulations! You’re on your way to an amazing day. Here’s what you need to know about our teen driving courses at The FIRM!
Teen Safety Schedule
- Weekend 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Weekday 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM
*Class times may be shorter if instruction is 1:1 which is more seat time, but less overall time.
We can also book a custom date and time so give us a call now!
- Please eat a good breakfast and check the schedule for check in times.
- Once you arrive at gate G-2, please use the phone by the gate to call the office, and so our team can buzz you in.
- Please bring your driver’s license with you.
- Be sure to wear a long-sleeved shirt, long pants, and closed-toed shoes. Racing suits are available if needed.
- Personal helmets are allowed if they are an SA-2010 or newer, but use one of ours if you would like to have in-car communications with your instructor.
- Our customers are welcome to make use of their own GoPro or similar equipment. We have camera mounts available if needed.
- Snacks and drinks are for everyone. Lunch is complimentary for full day courses and $15.00 for half day courses or guests if you wish to dine with us.
- If you are attending any of our Off-Road or ATV/UTV courses, plan on bringing a change of shoes and clothes. You will get dirty.
- While guests are welcome, please understand that they will not be able to ride or drive in any of the activities.
- Our school vehicles are predominantly manual transmission equipped. If you are not able to use a manual, no problem! We will teach you how to drive a manual transmission car as part of the course.
The Action Package will be sent via digital download with 25-40 photos only for $199 or with photos and video for $350.
We are located at Keystone Heights Airpark, just off FL100 about 4.5 miles north of Keystone Heights, Florida and about 8 miles south of Starke, Florida. Some GPS units have a hard time finding us, so here are some simple directions:
- From FL100, look for the white “Keystone Heights Airpark” and our black “FIRM/RallyPro/ISA sign at the intersection of FL100 and Airport Road (Some GPS units refer to Airport Road as 82nd Street)
- Turn onto Airport Road and go approximately 1/4 mile. Look for the black “FIRM/RallyPro/ISA sign on the right.
- Turn left at the FIRM sign and you will see an airport gate marked “G-2”.
- Call the main office at 352-473-2999 and we will open the gate for you.
- When the gate opens, pull forward and turn left onto a gravel road. Drive approximately 9/10ths of a mile and you will see our complex entry gate.
- Park in front of the white building with the FIRM/RallyPro/ISA signs on it.
All vehicles you use at the RallyPro Performance Driving School at The FIRM must be fully covered for damages or you must post a damage deposit as described in our Vehicle Damage Agreement.
If you have any special needs just let a team member know, we are here for you! Thank you for choosing the RallyPro Performance Driving School at The FIRM.